Old December 19th 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

Default Who's Boss?

Turn on the landing light at 200 feet, if you don't like what you see, turn
it off.

That is why they sell twins. But if you are not very well trained and
current, twins crash out of control and have a fatal rate worse than the
singles. Of course every engine failure in a single probably is reported
and only the accidents get reported in twins.

wrote in message
| If I'm in IMC I can still find see what I'm crashing into (unless the
| ceilings are really, really low). In daylight, there's a very good chance
of
| missing the trees and finding a field or road, at least in Mississippi. At
| night (and this was a moonless night) it's hard to see much when you are
| forced to land.

Then