Old January 5th 07, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Steve Vernon

Default Fleet Air Arm, Part 7 - faa81-Martlet.jpg (1/1) [62K]

Looks like a Martlet II to me. I cant see a pitot on the upper surface of
the left wing, though but I don't know if that "difference" ran the entire
run for that mark.

Steve Vernon

"Claus Gustafsen" wrote in message
Anyone got a guess on what mark it is? It has the underwing oilcoolers of
the earlier versions, but the prop of the later Martlet VI / FM-2.

Did any earlier versions use the uncuffed prop as standard?

--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark

"Netko" skrev i en meddelelse
x.com...

Grumman Martlet, probably Operation Torch in November 1942

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 2482 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.