Old August 20th 19, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Bumper Miracle Slide

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 3:59:17 PM UTC-7, Tony wrote:
I've put the sliders on two cobra trailers. If you own a Cobra trailer, buy one of these kits. Amazing difference. German Engineering can accomplish a lot and Cobra trailers are true wonders but after adding this kit you'll just want to stand in the driveway all night and slide the ramp back and forth.

I've done two trailers, and believe one was the first outside of Bumper's immediate supervision. An excellent mod! As Tony implies, buy it NOW from whoever has stock.
Jim