Old June 30th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"walking" wrote

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in
other oil than that in the Middle East Have you seen nonsensical
(therefore useless) energy solutions lately, and repeatedly? They
are of Jewish origin; with the hate of mankind to blind mankind
coming from a queer. They own the advertising billboards.

I can hardly believe I am going to answer this, but I couldn't let it
pass.

If you think the Jewish faith is the major problem, I'm guessing you
are in or near New York City.

I don't know the makeup of the other East coast states, but that is
but one very small area. Show business in California also has a
relatively high percentage of the nations concentrations of Jewish
people, mostly due to show business having many people going back and
forth between New York and L.A.

In the South and Midwest, you could go years, and never meet anyone
that is Jewish, or has Jewish ancestry, even. I know exactly one
Jewish person in my group of friends in NC. I grew up in Ohio, and
for the first 18 years of my life, I did not know of one single Jewish
person. I know there was one Jewish temple in the Toledo area, but
that was it. One, in the whole greater Toledo area, at the time.

How you can place all that blame on a few parts of the country, on
ethnic
and religious class? And on such a small portion of the population?
It shows what problems you have.

If this is a trolling, you hooked me. I just could not let it go, in
case it was not.

Diversity and tolerance is what made this country great. I welcome
the friendship of all people, based on the merit of the individual.

Get help, really, get help.

I gotta go back off this group. Posts like this shows me that this
group is in its death throws.

It can't happen too soon, and deservedly so, I guess, if this is
representative of we have left.

Hey, he's on YOUR side..

Bertie