Old August 18th 03, 09:52 AM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
Folks, this is what's wrong with the ADF today. Too many tiny-minded
clowns
in khaki suits "thinking". They remind me of a poem.........

The grand old Duke of York,
he had ten thousand men,
he marched them to the top of the hill,
and he marched them down again.

Our brain-dead friend who was nothing more than a lowly infantry

Private
(and now, he's not even that), would have us believe that

Australia's
interests are best served by having a few thousand more Privates for

the
generals to march up and down Mt Stuart instead of a proper strategy

protect Australia and her interests.

Poor gate guard, getting desperate I see.

No, getting fed up with trying to enlighten an idiot.

Name the country that has been deterred by our F-111s or give it up.

Yep, you're an idiot.

--
De Oppresso Liber.