Old July 4th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

Default Look at the dew point

("Ross" wrote)
It is muggy as H***. I was just making an observation. I go to NW Arkansas
and in the hills up there it is bad also. I just got in from mowing the
lawn and the heat was repressive and I thought I don't even think I would
like to take my Cessna out today. That's all.

PERFECT Fourth of July weather in the Twin Cities today.

72°
Dewpoint 54
50% humidity
Winds - 10mph
Mostly sunny

Grilling out later ...beer bottles are in the freezer.

Montblack
Heading out for my 3 mile walk. Too nice to be indoors today, I might just
keep going ...and do 6 miles! OSH prep. g