Old August 3rd 03, 03:42 AM
Eric Greenwell

In article , snead1
@aol.com says...
I have written a 20 minute presentation on Racing Sailplanes. It is in
Microsoft Word format. I do not have any graphics to go with the narrative. I
would be glad to e-mail it to you if you are interested.

Thanks, Bill, but I'm sure that will be too rarified for the Kiwanis
group, many of whom aren't quite sure what a glider is (despite Bob
Moore's many descriptions), and will need a lot of pictures. Izuno's
and Campbell's pointers have some appropriate material, to which I
will add some of my local pictures, then give it a trial run with one
of the Kiwanis members. If he is still awake and not fidgeting too
much at the end - on to Broadway! Worst case, I get a free lunch.
--
!Replace DECIMAL.POINT in my e-mail address with just a . to reply
directly

Eric Greenwell
Richland, WA (USA)