Old January 12th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Club Class suggestions

On Jan 12, 5:53*am, nimbusgb wrote:
There are a couple of LS1-d's about and I am considering those as
well. I have previously owned both an LS1 and a Libelle so I am aware
of their merits. The reaon I have discounted the LS4's and ASW 20's is
their current prices. They are running at 60% more than the others.

As to returning to the fold.... sailing just cant hack it! On a good
UK summers day I long to be airborne and the Alps and Pyrenees are
calling again!

Currently its between a Cirrus with superb instrumentation and good
trailer, Libelle, very good price and LS1 with good trailer but iffy
instrumentation.

Yawellnofine, then it has to be the Std. Cirrus, Ian. and maybe get
the Jonker boys to put some of their winglets on as well.