Old November 14th 06, 09:14 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default ISRAEL: Bush is a danger to us - YOSSI SARID - HAARETZ

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:35:54 +0000 (UTC),
(RadicalModerate) wrote:

In rec.aviation.military
wrote:

And as far as the US having lost any moral superiority in this fight,
I might remind the author that we haven't pulled out the B-52's and
carpet bombed Iraq into a completely pacified area.....yet. The fool
needs to read a little history and get a true perspective on what the
US is really capable of when angered.
Dave

Unless you're planning on going nuclear or breaking out the "bug spray", I
doubt we have enough heavy bombers left to pacify Iraq in the manner you
desire.

We have somewhere betwee 90 and 100 operational B-52's. 5 or 6 of them
could work the trouble spots in Iraq down to nothing in about 1 week.
Dave