Old February 21st 20, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

The. Register it as a new-build in the Netherlands and import from
there. They do accept homebuilt trailers.

At 20:21 20 February 2020, wrote:
Le jeudi 20 f=C3=A9vrier 2020 13:15:06 UTC+1, Eric Munk a

=C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
May bge more cost effective to change the axle and towbar,

and register
a=
a newly-built trailer...

This used to be an accepted system in Belgium (until the 90's,

when we got
=
the possibility to make all our old, non registered trailers

conform to
the=
changed legislation), but as far as I know, this is not a viable

option
an=
ymore, unless you find a legitimate trailer building firm to take

the
respo=
nsability for the trailer and do the paperwork for you. At a cost...