Old April 7th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Cirrus Owner Tell His Story

On 2008-04-06, BobR wrote:

Asshole. you run in Maynatd's lib crowd, right?

If you think I'm a liberal, you really don't know me.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC * * * * * * * * *http://www.conmicro.comhttp://jmaynard.livejournal.com* * *http://www.tronguy.net
Fairmont, MN (FRM) * * * * * * * * * * * *(Yes, that's me!)

WOW what a surprise....Been busy all day and just now picked up the
computer to check my mail and surf a bit. Imagine my surprise to see
that I have made two posts to this thread when I haven't even been
home.

In any case, my point on the link of you to zoom was simple. I tied
two totally unrelated things together because it suited MY purpose.
It wasn't a valid link but what the hell difference did that make
since at least part of it was true. You didn't like my linking you
with zoom and well you shouldn't. It wasn't fair to tie you to zoom
for any reason without proof and it wasn't fair for zoom to tie Sun-N-
Fun to the Florida Tax issue without any viable proof.

So my apology to you for a totally unfair comparison...nobody deserves
to be compared to zoom.