Old August 1st 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Owning a Duke

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:20:41 +0100, dwayne robinson
wrote:

Hi

I have searched and this topic has been brought up before but years ago
so I decided to revisit it and open a new topic. I’m seriously looking
at purchasing a Duke A60 and are there any owners out there that could
offer any advice? How does the plane handle? How’s the Left seat, is it
roomy (I’m 6'2'' 310lbs). Then most importantly how are the maintenance
costs? I’ve heard that is the dukes’ major problem. I plan to fly mine
about 150 hrs per year.

Ay info would be appreciated.

do you realise that you are heavier than some ultralight aircraft!
good god man go and lose some weight.

Stealth Pilot