Old May 8th 05, 02:11 AM
Matt Barrow

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
A few months ago we were discussing Bill Fox, the remarkable fellow who
donated all of the memorabilia and artwork for our incredible
"Blackbird Suite."

At the time, my knowledge of his background was a bit sketchy.
However, we now have a complete biography of Bill, (put together by
Bill himself) which can be viewed he

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/BillFox.html

Never again will we see the likes of Bill and his cohorts -- men who
were born in the Model T era and went on to design and build the
fastest jet ever built...

And the guys who designed and built the Apollo space craft were born into
the Curtiss Jenny era. Amazing folks they were.