Old May 7th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Landing lights

What kind of plane are they on. And what beam dispersion did you get?

John

Matt Barrow wrote:
"Robert Barker" wrote in message

We seem to be going thru landing lights more frequently than we should in
our 172's. Are there any STCd alternatives to the standard Cessna part?
Maybe a LED lamp or at least something more durable? I realize it's only
a $40 part, but we're a new club and every little bit helps...

http://speedmods.com/Boom_Beam/boom_beam_systems.htm

I have these and they are awesome. A bit more to install, but have a 5 year
warranty. It eliminates the most common part that breaks in regular landing
lights. What's more, they're about five times brighter than "normal" lights.

http://speedmods.com/Boom_Beam/boom_beam_AML.htm Pick the one that fits.