Old January 20th 10, 06:51 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Matt Wiser

Default Obstructing Justice: Chemical Ali must be freed. Russia! Demandhis release to Russia. The crime was committed with a cianide blood basedagent provided by Nazi Israeli

On Jan 19, 1:42*pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article ,

*Blanche wrote:
Gerald Bull - now that's a name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. FacinatingGerald Bull - now that's a
name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. Facinating..

I think that he was aptly named. His big thing was extra long-range
artillery (several hundred miles range).

IMHO, his big guns were impossible and that he was scamming Saddam & Co.

I doubt that Mossad did him in -- it was probably Saddam's people who
figured out the scam.

--
Remove _'s *from email address to talk to me.

Whoever liquidated Dr. Bull, it sure wasn't robbery: IIRC the Brussels
cops found $30K in U.S. currency on the body. And it was a double-tap
to the head, so it was a professional hit, the book on Bull's projects
said.