Old July 10th 08, 08:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote in
newsan.2008.07.10.02.52.38.798833
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discord
ia.meow.flonk.mockery.demon.flonk.meow.killer.snot-
monsters.from.outer.sp
ace:

Hail Eris! On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:41:37 +0000, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Bertie the Bunyip, when they suddenly
burst out in tears:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 06:16:18 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip fixed me with
a beady eye, and foamed wildly:
Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

\
*Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip

aSSUMING THATīS aLLOWED

I assumed it wasn't and abstained. If it is allowed, then the
FNVW should change my vote to JamieTard.

Or i could vote for your's and you could vote for mine.

That's fair, surely?

ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in
the ballot intro.

Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory
is his and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.

Close enough for government work...And for the FNVW.

It's academic in any case. Who can stand against the mighty Jamie?

Bertie