Old July 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

george wrote in
:

On Jul 10, 12:41 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young
wrote innews:v6Lck.3014$7%6.1705@edtnps82:

ROFL! No, you can't vote for or against yourselves -- it's all in
the ballot intro.

Well, I wasn't actually voting for myself, only for Maxie. All glory
is his and I would merely bask in his reflected magnificence.

Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the hour/day/week/month or year is
giving him a status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .

I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually. His refusal to face facts
is key and, given time, hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I know
how to make a good kook a great kook.

Bertie