Old July 11th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Colonel Jake

Default "The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..." ( VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008) "Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks FAQ - 2008"

Bertie the Bunyip

:
: Maxwell luv2^fly99@cox.^net
:
:
:
: Bertie the Bunyip
: :
: : george
: :
: : Nominating Maxie boy for a kook of the
: : hour/day/week/month or year is giving him a
: : status that, frankly, he has yet to rise to .
: :
: :
: : I disagree. He's a pretty decent k00k, actually.
: : His refusal to face facts is key and, given time,
: : hes going to get kookier. Trust me on this. I
: : know how to make a good kook a great kook.
: :
: : Bertie
: :
:
: I'd have to agree with george, buttlipp, you're
: just wasting a lot of OTHER PEOPLES time.
:
:
: Nope. They are wasting their time. You are wasting
: your time.
:
:
: Looks like george is one of the first to start
: realizing it. Just because someone disagrees with
: you, does not make them a kook. You might soon find
: yourself on a LOT of the wrong peooples **** lists.
:
:
: Never said it did. A k00k, by definition, is someone
: who rails on against somethinhg he's concocted inside
: his pointy head.
:
:
: You're the one refusing to face the facts, dumb
: ass. You're the ****ing kook, and I seriously doubt
: you're the original Bertie as well.
:
:
: Of course you do. You're a k00k!
:
:
: Trust you my ass. Who would trust a lying, forging,
: cross posting asshole like you. You claim to be a
: professional pilot, but act more like a used toilet
: salesman. Are you sure you're not Nathan Carr, of
: Honest Carr's Used Johns.
:
:
: Pretty sure.
:

Both of you guys?,
"Have it wrong!!! (bout'da'koOks),...., no one, could
ever be a gOod koOk unless?!?!?!,...., they have
one of these, on their resume?!?!?!..."
(click below)

"The Order of Lenin for Usefulness Medallion!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)

--

Colonel Jake'sters:

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - Dialup
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/)

¸,.,¸