Old August 31st 05, 02:44 PM

We all hear ya Jay. Alot of the damage is from flooding and thats
"NOT" covered under a homeowners policy but from the Feds. How much do
ya want to bet the Ins companies will be crying poor mouth and wanting
to raise premiums tomorrow. On a different subject,, all the looters
need to be lined up and run over with a slow moving steam roller. If I
was a business owner in New Orleans there would be a pile of bodies the
cops would have to crawl over to get me to fill out a police report.

Ben Haas
www.haaspowerair.com

Jay Honeck wrote:
I wonder if the insurance companies (and the federal government) will
FINALLY wake up to the fact that building permanent structures below
sea-level in a hurricane zone is folly?

Just in the last couple of years (after paying out billions to re-build
homes along the Mississippi -- again) these two entities have wised up and
essentially prohibited building homes and businesses in flood zones.

Seems like a good idea...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA