Old June 12th 18, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Koerner

Default Cobra trailer stuck closed

Just catching up with this thread now and finding the very belittling response by Steve to my suggestion deeply insulting!

Well Uli, I'm sorry you were insulted by me. As an engineer, I'm definitely not good at dancing around an issue and trying to make people feel good that are 100% wrong on technical matters. But aside from being sorry about hurting your feelings I also think you brought it upon yourself by doubling down and citing your credentials instead of getting to work on google and figuring out how the damn things work when I first rang the alarm bell for you.

Anyway, I'll buy you a beer when we meet someday.