Old March 16th 05, 12:52 PM

: Now, before everyone flames me and tells me I'm an idiot, these are not
: my opinions, they are the opinions of the Safety Inspectors at
: Washington - Dulles FSDO.

: What do you mean by "safety inspectors." If you're talking about our
: Aviation safety counselors, they are idiots. Do not believe anything
: they say is correct or has any regulatory signfiicance with the FAA.

Exactly... an airplane is not made safe by its paperwork. Period.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *