Old August 11th 04, 04:20 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Lennie the Lurker
says...

Boy, you'd sure thrive around here then. Latest unpredictable is
"what hospital is my kid going to next?" She's been in for a month
now, did a tracheostomy, put her on a respirator. Wondering what's
sometimes I wonder if I should kiss the doctor, or kill him. It has
to be one hell of a life for her, but there's not much anyone can do
that will really help. The tracheostomy and taking care of it is one
of the things I said I don't know if I can do. I don't mind working
on machines, but people???

Sorry to hear that but all the best wishes for your daughter and the family.

Chuck S