Old January 23rd 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Default Piston single research

Kingfish wrote:

Try this: http://www.ipilot.com/aircraft

Will do!

What did you have in mind? You fly out of HFD right?

That was temporary. Now we're back at Windham (IJD).

We're (two of us) looking at the 150+ knot range, 4-5 seats, IFR &
autopilot, ~$100-125k. As we're very early in the process, I'm still
looking into speed / payload / fuel burn trade-offs, cabin size, gear
options.

We'd rather not get smaller up front than the Sundowner, as I'm 6'1"
225, and my co-owner is 6'6", 185. We'd like to go faster and higher
(who doesn't? G) and possibly gain some load.

I'm looking for a resource to fit aircraft to the mission, where I can
start getting price and insurance ideas from Trade-a-Plane, etc...