Old March 2nd 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Old Parachute

Well, like all internet forums, this one provides one good answer
(find a local rigger) and a bunch of useless comments.

If those of you who make comments about the value of my life would
have just RTFQ, you'd see that I'd only consider this if the equipment
passes testing.

I've owned this parachute since about 1988 and all ADs issued between
when it was new and 2000, when I stopped soaring for reasons beyond my
control, have been complied with. I'll happily buy a new 'chute if
the old one is not serviceable.

Thanks, JJ, for a decent answer.