Old July 8th 16, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tail dolly for ASW-28 27? 29?

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 4:38:49 AM UTC+1, shkdriver wrote:
On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 2:40:09 PM UTC-5, Discus 44 wrote:
My Tail Dolly suffered being run over last week and was fairly well destroyed. Any one out there with a dolly for sale that would work for this ship?

Tom

Well,
This Pegasus tail dolly looks like a new one and I "d let it go for $250
And pay for shipping to the lower 48 States if anyone needs it, It's too Small for my std cirrus

Thanks,
Scott W
405-two 46-81two nine

Better to have no dolly than a wrong fitted one