Old July 27th 05, 11:10 PM
Jancsika

JJ Sinclair wrote:

3. Glider pilots are a cross-section of our population, no better or
worse. I have been given bad checks, asked to install a radio that was
obviously stolen (wires cut) right beside the plug and stiffed on a
final bill, airline pilots are the worst :)
Trust, but verify and lock those trailers.
JJ

How about pouring a bucket of sugar into a Cessna fuel system during
the night. This is what happened in our hangar...
It turned out when the engine stopped during take-off. It was few
years ago and we still don't know who did it.

/Jancsika