Old September 5th 10, 03:24 AM
shkdriver shkdriver is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Connelly View Post
I understand there is someone who for a fee allows a passenger to ride along in the back seat during competitions. I believe this was possible at the Senior Championships at Seminole Lake back in March. Anyone know who this is and how I would contact them? I would be interested in the experience. I understand the proceeds are donated to the national team.

Walt Connelly
I believe Karl Streideick does some of this, on this forum on page 5 he posted about this.
Scott W.