Old July 19th 03, 07:45 PM
Brett Holcomb

Maybe it's because none of us had answers, Jason. We don't know
everything G and rather than clutter the group with useless traffic we
say nothing. It also depends on how much information you give - I didn't
see the first post so I don't know what you gave.

You do have to admit that a mouse interfering with a download is very
unusual situation. Maybe there is something else wrong with you machine.

JasonSJbird wrote:

I solved the Beechjet 400 download problem on my own. Turns out it must be
something with my mousedriver. If a breeze so much as swipes it, it will

Anyway as a thirty something I am now priviledged to give one of those
"back in the day" speeches. Let's just say that this board has turned into
a freeway situation where you have a flat and no one stops to help these
days. My post was on three days. Too bad. I guess thats why I dont come
thru here as much anymore.

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Microsoft MVP