Old July 20th 03, 11:08 AM
Ed Medlin

"JasonSJbird" wrote in message
I solved the Beechjet 400 download problem on my own. Turns out it must be
something with my mousedriver. If a breeze so much as swipes it, it will

kill
the download from eaglesoft. Last night I surfed and downloaded the jet at

2am
when there was likely to be low U.S. traffic. Took two hrs and I didnt go
anywhere near the computer.

Anyway as a thirty something I am now priviledged to give one of those

"back in
the day" speeches. Let's just say that this board has turned into a

freeway
situation where you have a flat and no one stops to help these days. My

post
was on three days. Too bad. I guess thats why I dont come thru here as

much
anymore.

If you can't find courteous and helpful people here, you are badly mistaken.
Maybe when you are 50 something like myself you will better appreciate the
fine folks here. I saw your post and didn't have a clue as to what your
problem was so didn't answer. It happens.

Ed Medlin