Old May 24th 05, 12:31 AM
Montblack

("gatt" wrote)
What in the #(*$%& is a customs jet going to do to protect our national
government against a C150?

Fly into it.

*shrug*

History Channel - May 15th
(Don't know when it's on again)

"The Hurricane That Saved London"

(From the show page)
Only one fighter plane ever crashed in the streets of London during WWII,
and the story of the crash is the stuff of novels. We join a team of
excavators, at a busy intersection just blocks from Buckingham Palace, that
is about to uncover what remains of it. We also get the firsthand account of
the crash from the doomed plane's pilot Ray Holmes, who is still alive to
tell his story. While defending London from Nazi attacks, Holmes rammed his
fighter plane into a German bomber in a desperate attempt to deflect the
bomber from its target--Buckingham Palace. It worked, but not before Holmes
lost control of his own plane and was forced to eject.

http://www.historychannel.com/global/listings/listings_weekly.jsp?fromYear=2005&fromMonth=4&from Date=15&NetwCode=THC&timezone=2&View=Weekly&&fromT ime=18

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F53F2402B
(Same History Channel link as above)

Montblack