Old June 5th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default Gasohol

("David Lesher" wrote)
I can assure you they will. When a pipeline delivers a tender [batch] of
gasoline into storage tankage; they let it sit for a while, then drain the
bottom of the tank ("water-draw") until they get gas...

At the Brewery (in the 80's) during beer changes, there were these sight
glasses in the lines - at the valves. We'd flush out the line with water,
watch the sight glass ...when we saw bubbles or a definite color change,
we'd wait a few seconds then throw the valve. The water in the line was
pumped out onto the floor, and/or "dumped" with a few spins of the bowl
(a.k.a. the filler).

Montblack