Old June 5th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Darrel Toepfer

Default Gasohol

"Tri-Pacer" wrote:

The reagent is a light purple color and when it is introduced into a
sample of fuel with alcohol it turns the sample purple. A chart is
included to determine the percentage of alcohol. The kits were put
together by a "B.B. Travis Co." PO Box 287 Lodi CA 95241 and are
supposedly Patent Pending.

I haven't found any sign of a BB Travis Company but my searching
skills aren't the best.

I called the Lodi Post Office, they handle that zip as well, but can't
give any alternate contact info over the phone...

Post Office - Lodi
(209) 369-2351
120 S School ST
Lodi, CA 95240

Looking through the people and not businesses, I find:

B Travis
(209) 366-1559
Lodi, CA 95240

I left a message on the machine...