Old January 19th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default HOW MANY RAF2000's built and how many crashed?

After reading a lot over the www about RAF gyros, I'd seen that many
of the accidents seem to be related to pilot error. I wondered if
anybody knew how many RAF2000 had been sold? I heard it was in the
neighbourhood of eight hundred or so kits. I was trying to make an
accident percentage based on number of accidents / number of machines
built. I read where a _____gyro had only two accidents all the time it
was being sold. But it had only sold twenty units. I think this would
bring the perception to light on this for me. Every man made vehicle
crashes at some point. But to put the statistics in light of units
produced, would help.