Old May 7th 12, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Zier & van de Steenoven[_2_]

Default The Dutch Homebuilders Association NVAV Fly-in 26th 27th 28th May

The Dutch Homebuilders Association NVAV

kindly invites you to join us at our Experimental Fly-In during the
Whit Sun weekend at Zeeland-airport, EHMZ.

Program:
Saturday 26 may, BBQ.
Sunday 27 may, Mussels diner.
Monday 28 may,
time to go home.

First landing including a wonderful NVAV coffee-cup with your own
Call-Sign € 5,00.

Possibility to camp on the air-side near your plane € 5,00 for the
whole weekend.
Breakfast for € 5,50 p.p.p.d
Join us Saturday evening at the BBQ for € 16,50 p.p.
Join us Sunday evening at the Mussels diner for € 14,50 p.p.
During the weekend there will be a unique possibility to fly a
Gyroglider (behind a car).
At the airport there are some bicycles available to explore the
wonderful coast of Zeeland.
Please be so kind to send us a email with your intentions at

We are looking forward to meet you at our Fly-in.

Best regards,
The NVAV-activity-board

Nikki van der Zouw, Mathilda Maijen,
Marius van der Steen, Alex van der Zouw