Old February 11th 06, 12:33 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Consistent CAP over a fleet from a land base

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:47:22 -0800, Yofuri
wrote:

Speaking of stablemates, how could you fail to mention the most
elegantly graceful and aesthetically pleasing Grumman product ever
built, the W2F Fudd?

The Tracker, the Trader and the Tracer, three different versions of two
T-28's welded to a dumpster.

HEY!!!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

But I did see a video of a beautiful Stoof working on a California
brushfire last week.

The Brazilian AF runs a half dozen or so McKinnon coversion S2s. I
don't know if operate off thier carrier, though.

Bill Kambic

VS-27, VS-30, VS-73
Bill Kambic
Haras Lucero, Kingston, TN
Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão