Old June 19th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Orion Kingman

Default Armchair CD U.S. Sports Class Nats

So rather than whining, why don't you go fly your glider... oh wait,
you don't even care about flying it... word is spreading about how
you make "use" of it - and I'm not the only one thats picked up.

2c

I really hope that there is supposed to be a missing sarcasm tag
following that closing statement...
Mitch has done way more than most in this community to help young
pilots out that are trying to earn badges, fly contest, and compete in
nationals. He always has the option of letting his Discus sit in his
trailer while he is completing Navigator school for the air force, or
while attending Officer Training School. Mitch my not be a flight
instructor, like yourself Kevin, but he does far more than his share
to help this community and sport, and a snide remark like that is
warranted in private conversation, let alone in a public news group.

Orion Kingman
DV8