Old September 9th 04, 01:18 AM
Aaron Coolidge

In rec.aviation.owning Jim Weir wrote:
: Please forgive me if I've posted this request here before. Memory is the second
: thing to go...

: Looking for two things:

: 1. An old KX-170B, working or not. If not, no trash that some hamhand
: tried to "fix" by ripping its guts out with a crowbar.

: 2. Mounting tray for same complete with power and antenna connectors,
: same conditions on condition.

I haven't been able to turn up a KX170B, but if you need a KI-201B indicator
(localizer only) in excellent cosmetic condition, no corrosion, no visible
repairs, operating condition unknown you can have it for shipping. Drop
me an email: fasto at shell dot theworld dot com.
--
Aaron Coolidge