Old September 9th 04, 01:38 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Jim Weir wrote:
And if not the mounting tray, at least the multipin Amphenol connector, which is
no longer in production. I can cheat the RF connectors by buggering up a
standard BNC, but the power/signal connector isn't so easy.

- 2. Mounting tray for same complete with power and antenna connectors,
-same conditions on condition.

Looked at it better today, includes the tray, amp connector, antenna
connectors and a bit of wiring that includes a D style connector on the
other end. So it is complete, faceplate has wear (paint missing), the
digits do line up and it has an '03 yellow tag, was pulled out of
service in less than the past 6 months. First with $200 gets it, I'll
put you in touch with the owner directly...

Darrel Toepfer
Eunice, La. 4R7