Old November 16th 04, 01:44 AM
D. Reid

However, the Fly
Market is a wretched hive of scum and villainry. snip

Ohhh...my kinda people. I should fit right in. (or so i've been told).

I guess the days of a homebuilder "Scrunging" and "straggling" for parts are
over.
So sad. I kinda had my eye on that really SWELL two seater ...I think they
call it the..."Pietenpol". Has it been on the market long? Wonder if you
could hang a "Corvair" motor on the front...nahhhhhh...probably not. It dont
spin the right way. Just wishful thinking.

:-)

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

Don't paint too negative of a picture. IMHO, in the A,B,C and D

buildings,
*most* of the vendors are aviation related. Now, the fly market is

another
story, mostly junk, but some good deals on junk! :-o)

Plenty of junk sellers in the inside buildings as well. However, the Fly
Market is a wretched hive of scum and villainry.