Old December 22nd 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ray conlon

Default Schleicher K 13 aerobatic approval

On Dec 21, 10:16*am, Burt Compton - Marfa wrote:
On Dec 20, 1:43*pm, "James Rizzo Esq" wrote:

**have an inquiry into the FAA local office. *I

assume they will give me the straight poop.

I started to comment, but I won't . . . there are just too many punch
lines.

I hope you get the answer you are looking for!

Please let us know.

I deal with the FAA on a weekly basis, not directly related to
aircraft certification, but he is right, the possible punch lines to
this are endless.....one could be them searching for their posterior
in a phone booth with a mirror/flashlight/directions and both hands..