Old September 18th 03, 09:05 PM
Shaber CJ

From: Jack
Date: 9/17/2003 11:07 PM Pacific

Of course, unlike the natives of those Eastern Block nations, you were
completely immune to _their_ ministry's disinformation and so were suddenly
and magically able to see the truth on both sides of the "iron curtain" --
certainly a unique and desirable position. ...

Jack your comments suppose much that I did not say. I did not make any
comments about Eastern Block governments rather about the people. I can see
the truth because I have seen with my own eyes not what some government
official wants me to believe. Are you not reading the current headlines in the
news?

I am a loyal American, but I am not a sheep, I am capable of critical thought.

Craig Shaber