Old June 29th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stayfree

Default Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg (Great Post)

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:20:44 -0400, wrote:

I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife. In fact
she likes them so well we have a few of our own we have taken over the
years. (I like to take photographs of vintage aircraft and naked
women and she enjoys the aircraft and is an exhibitionist so it works
well for us.)

Perhaps I'll dig out a few of them and post in the next few weeks, and
better yet maybe we'll come across some more aircraft to photograph
here in south Florida.

If anyone has information on vintage aircraft, (WWII and early jet
fighters are my favorites.)

We know about museum aircraft but what I really like to find are
privately owned collection aircraft.

Sincerely,

Stayfree