Old June 29th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks

Default Hanger Queen aeroi37.jpg (Great Post)

shiver said the following on 29/06/07 18:21:
I always enjoy the Hangar Queen posts and so does my wife.

Well obviously so do many men in this group.

[snipped]

Perhaps a big hairy bear hugging a propellor while shot from the rear
with his big hairy buttocks open for the genteel men in this group to
admire.

Yummy Yum Yum.

Not quite the mix but it's got planes and bears, and if you take a gun
you could probably shoot it up it's big hairy arse while it runs
straight into the propellor
!
http://www.kingfisheraviation.com/

--