Old June 24th 04, 06:49 PM
Leslie Swartz

So we had to wade through all of that for that little gem, Comrade Art? Do
a little reading, sport. Start with any report on Waco if you want to talk
about civil liberties under administration n vs. n-1.

Steve Swartz

Subject: Could the Press Grow a Spine?
From: "Leslie Swartz"
Date: 6/23/2004 11:59 AM Pacific Standard Time
Walt:

Be proud of yourself when the second american reolution (back to the
constitution) happens. You played your part in getting Atlas to Shrug.

Steve Swartz

"WalterM140" wrote in message
Well I watched "Hardball" last night with Campbell Brown.

She had Bartlett, one of the Bushies on. She asked him a question. He

talked
for a while and she said something like, "you are very articulate, but

that
avoids the question completely." I wish more of the Press would point

out
that
the vast majority of the questions asked are just totally avoided on

both
sides.

She also showed two clips back to back of VP Cheney caught in a big lie

about
Atta's supposed meeting with Iraqi intelligence in Prague. In the one

clip,
Cheney said it was "confirmed" that Atta met with Iraqi intelligence.

About a
year later he said he never said that.

Running the clips back to back showed that he just lied. Bartlett

hemmed
and
hawed about that and said the question was still open, but Cheney's

words
definitively said it was NOT open -- it was CONFIRMED (in case anyone

missed it
the first time) that Atta met with Iraqi intelligence.

These ******* Republicans have got to go.

Walt

The constitution was intact until Bush was elected.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer