Old July 20th 18, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dream Panel

Le mardi 17 juillet 2018 21:02:53 UTC-4, 2G a écritÂ*:
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue).
Tom

Hi
So the dream panel include a lot of air avionic product.

Looking at the last 3 sailplane GP participant equipement it include mostly of LX Nav,a few LX Navigation and a few of all the other including Air glide product in their panel.
I wonder why?
Gilles