Old December 11th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default Airstrip on the property

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:31:18 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

These planes I like such as the Arion lightning

Make sure you let me know when you are going to Middle Tennessee, I got
a couple of partners across the state line a shade south of there that
would luv to "meet you".

and
the LSA SportCruiser show take-off and landing rolls
in the 500 ft range. I have to imagine this, while
technically may be true, is for advertising purposes.

Duh ya' ****ing think?

I mean, would you put an airstrip in your yard
with only 1100 ft, even without a 50 ft obstruction
for say...a Cessna 172 or a fast light sport plane?

Living in America
---
Mark

**** no but you would. Btw, DoofusCakes, best get humpin' on the FAA
factor.
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.