Old September 17th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default PiK 20E and 30

On 9/16/2010 12:10 PM, key wrote:
Does anyone out there have experience with the PiK20E and/or PiK30?
What can you tell me about their performance as a sailplane and about
the reliability of the engine?

A good resource is the Auxiliary-powered Sailplane Association
(motorglider.org). You can order a copy of Pete William's "Self-Launch!"
from them ("Publications" link), which has several pages of info on the
PIK, and many other motorgliders. The "Links and Newsgroups" page has a
link to a PIK 20 group. The ASA user's group may be able to answer of
your questions if you don't get what you need here.

You can download "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" from
the ASA site, or get it from the link under my signature.

Take a look a the site, and consider joining.

--

Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA (netto to net to email me)

- "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation Mar/2004" Much of what you need to know tinyurl.com/yfs7tnz