Old May 22nd 04, 04:43 AM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:15:51 -0400, "me"
wrote in Message-Id: :

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message
.. .
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5025745/

Hmmm....

I don't know about this. Probably no big deal, but still.

And this might be the outcome if you have a mid air with one of them.

"We dont know anything about a drone"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/05/...ane/index.html

JG

The NTSB also obtained a piece of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle from the
U.S. Air Force. It also did not match.

And military officials at Tyndall Air Force base, about 140 miles from
the marsh where the plane crashed, are convinced that drones -- which
are launched from the base -- had nothing to do with the downing of
Night Ship 282.

The base did not launch any drones the evening of October 23, 2002,
says Lt. Col. Jerry Kerby, commander of the 82 Aerial Targets Squadron
at Tyndall, located on the Florida panhandle.

In addition, a drone launched from Tyndall could not hit the Alabama
delta, Kerby said.

"It's not technically possible for us to get a drone that far west
mainly because we will lose control, we will lose an uplink with that
drone. If we lose an uplink or any kind of communications with that
drone, the drone will command itself to shut its engine down and put
itself in a parachute where it will float down into the Gulf of
Mexico."

--

Irrational beliefs ultimately lead to irrational acts.
-- Larry Dighera,