Old June 22nd 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

Default Flight simulator

On Jun 22, 10:37*am, Mike Ash wrote:
In article 0,
*Robert Moore wrote:

Dudley Henriques wrote
The bottom line is that every time you click on a Usenet header, your
ability to differentiate is tested.

And Dudley, I might add that "real" pilots tend to use their "real" name.

Why should there be any link between one's ability to fly an airplane
and one's preference to use a pseudonym on the internet?

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth

In the air, no one knows you're a dog with excellent English skills.
Getting a set of cans to fit your head can be somewhat problematic for
the smaller breeds...

:-)