Old July 14th 03, 08:09 PM
pac plyer

"Aviv Hod" wrote

good stuff snipped

Thanks for the discussion. You must have struck a nerve because I haven't
written this much for a long time.

These topics always strike a nerve with me. So when I find a fine
interlocutor to discuss the issues dear to my heart, I spend the time to
compose my thoughts, even when I should be working on my thesis...
This has become way off topic for a flying forum, but it's been fun in any
case.

-Aviv

Not off topic, the subject is declaring independance from tyranny and
you gentlemen have eloquently addressed it with your insightful posts.
I very much enjoyed it. I hope you will forgive me for using it to
start a new controversial thread.

Best Regards,

pacplyer